Textile fabrics make the living space cozy and cozy. Anyone who is not allergic to house dust and therefore should not use textiles in their living space as far as possible can draw on their full potential with a view to the wide range of products on offer. This article reveals which ideas are well-known and then new and innovative.
the creative and homely effect of textiles in living space
© Spaces Designed, Interior Design Studio, LLC
Textiles in the kitchen !? Rarely rare!
At first glance, one might think that textiles in the kitchen have less to do with. True, because the most commonly used textiles in the kitchen are truly the curtains and here, too, a new trend is emerging in the trendy furniture stores: Roman blinds and pleats are in fashion. They are the very austere textile variant in the kitchen, which can be quite advantageous if properly applied.
Textiles in the form of Roman blinds also lend the kitchen a stylish ambience
© Noelle Interiors
- Furnishing variant 1 is to position two Roman blinds on two split curtain rods . Thus, a casement window can be opened quickly and practically and cooking odors are quickly sold. If the window is not a casement window, the curtain rod must be used much higher, so that the Roman shade can be pulled all the way up to open the window.
- Variant 2 provides for tensioning the plisse directly into the window frame . This protects against prying eyes and is therefore particularly popular in kitchens in ground floor apartments and single-family homes. In the bathroom, these pleats can be used, for example, as an alternative to frosted glass. Here it is indispensable that the pleats are measured correctly.
Pleats are another suitable variant for elegant window decoration and translucent fabric screens
All in all, behind the Roman shade and pleated, there is always a material that makes the kitchen more homely, no matter how it is applied. There are other textiles in the kitchen, if a seat is integrated into the private cooking studio. Seat cushions and fabric covers make sitting much more comfortable.
Textiles in the bedroom !? But always!
Who can (and not because of a dripping allergic nose must banish textiles from the sleeping area), of course has the greatest creative freedom, because: In the bedroom, textiles always promise the highest degree of comfort.
There is talk of coziness in the bedroom, then it is probably about a stylish combination of different textiles
© Musso Design Group
In these variants, textiles are conceivable in the bedroom:
- Upholstered Beds bring significantly more textiles into the bedroom than, for example, a solid wooden bed. The reason is simple: The bed frame is wrapped here with a soft padding. This entices you to nestle and to cozy hours with the favorite reading in bed. Upholstered bed is not the same upholstered bed. They are available with imitation leather, with microfibre or even mixed fabric covers. Mostly upholstered beds are also higher in entry and exit, as can be seen in this large selection of upholstered beds . The high entry and exit also ensures that many people confused upholstered beds with box spring beds, whereby the box spring beds are designed quite differently due to the missing slatted frame.
- Reading chairs can be found in the bedroom, but also in the living room or even in the office. All reading chairs have one thing in common: they must be comfortable and well lit so that reading is easily possible without damaging the eyes. The idea of lighting is always dependent on the furnishing concept and individual taste.
The Lessessel as a design element made of fabric is perfect for a cozy room interior
© Musso Design Group
- To start the day as softly and gently as possible, many in the bedroom in front of the bed put on a cuddly soft, small runner who sweetens everyone the first step into the day. This not only requires a cozy appearance, but can also become a colorful eyecatcher when it is in the right color in front of the bed.
Textiles in the dining room !? An absolute must
The simplest variant for accommodating textiles in the dining room is probably in the form of a seat cushion which softly mounts the butt while sitting on the dining table or chair. If you do not want to commit yourself to choosing the seat cushion, you have plenty of creative freedom here, because: Variable seat cushions, which you can purchase individually or in a set, are reasonably priced in terms of price. If, after a year or two, you no longer care about optics, you’ll be redecorated in no time.
in the form of cushions and upholstery, textiles can also be accommodated in the dining room effectively and effectively
© Nathan Schroeder Photography
Also in the dining room much of what is allowed on the terrace in summer holds. Thus, the Chillout Lounge furniture which invite you to linger on the terrace made of insensitive material, can also be draped into the dining room. The utility of both living spaces is often similar: both in the dining room and on the patio table is eaten together. The Chillout Lounge can entice in the dining area to relax far away from the lollipop couch in the living room or to serve the family’s leisure time together. How it works? For example, in use as a game area or as a read-aloud area. The dining table can also be used for common crafts.
The article How textiles can freshen up the living space first appeared on fresHouse.